Monday 14 May 2012

Flowers

Back in high school (and even soon after I left) I was contemplating getting into floristry. I have always loved flowers and thought it would be so amazing working with them everyday. For some reason though I never did do the floristry course I had my eye on. 

I went through a stage (a good 2 or 3 year stage) of buying fresh flowers from the markets every week. It was the main reason I went to the markets. I always bought them just before leaving so I could spend the whole time deciding on what I wanted to get. 

I have been day dreaming lately about the flowers I want in our garden when we finish our renovations. Ranunculus and Hydrangea are my favourites and on top of my list of flowers to plant. I can't wait - no more having to go to the markets to buy them!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment